Duke School produces outstanding students who are independent learners, thinkers, decision makers, and problem solvers.
Without a doubt, it is a magical place for students and their teachers!
We benefit from strong philanthropic support from trustees, parents, grandparents, past parents and friends. Dragon Fund gifts are targeted where they have the largest impact on the education of all of our students: professional development, technology, and financial assistance. Your gift allows our students to interact and learn with the best technology, enables our teachers to remain at the cutting edge of their profession, and helps families, that otherwise could not afford a Duke School education, to attend school.
Every annual Dragon Fund gift is a statement of support and commitment to Duke School and the kind of education we provide to our students.
Last year, we raised over $350,000 and more than 500 trustees, parents, grandparents, past parents, and friends made such a statement. We ask you to join them.
If you are associated with a company that matches gifts, your gift can be increased with that match. If you have any questions or wish to give securities, please contact the Development Office.
Please join our Duke School community in giving to the 2020-21 Dragon Fund!
*For more information about independent school giving and fundraising, check out "The Independent School Parent Series - Gifts That Give Back."
- What is the Dragon Fund and where does the money raised go?
- Why doesn’t Duke School increase tuition to cover the full cost of educating each student?
- Who contributes to the Dragon Fund?
- Why is my participation important?
- How does a gift to the Dragon Fund differ from capital and endowment gifts?
- How much should I give to the Dragon Fund?
- If I pledge now, does that mean you can count my family in your 100% participation goal?
- When does the Dragon Fund campaign begin and end each year?
- There are so many ways to support Duke School through parent organizations, etc. If I support those efforts, do I need to give to the Dragon Fund as well?
- How do I make a gift to the Dragon Fund?
- What if I have other questions about the Annual "Dragon" Fund?
DUKE SCHOOL GIVING CLUBS
We love to celebrate and recognize all of our donors and do so in the school’s Annual Report. Donors will be recognized according to the giving clubs they have joined based upon their gifts. If you would like to remain anonymous, please contact the Development Office. If you have not yet participated, we ask you to click on GIVING to make a secure donation online. Please know that we are grateful for your support.
|Duke School Giving Clubs|
|Under the Oak Club||$5,000-9,999|
|Hull Avenue Club||$2,500-4,999|
|Erwin Road Club||