Double or even triple your gift to Duke School!
Many employers provide a corporate match for their employees' charitable gifts. Direct your matching gift to Duke School and you are recognized for the full amount of your own gift plus the employer match. If you have retired from a company or currently serve on a board, don't forget to see if your company matches your gift to Duke School. Thank you, in advance, for multiplying the impact of your gift to Duke School. If you have questions or need assistance, contact Deryle Daniels, Jr
, Director of Dragon Fund, at (919) 493-9968.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 65% of Fortune 500 companies match donations from employees!
- The most common minimum amount that companies will match is $25 and the largest match is $25,000!
- A single additional gift matched can provide thousands of dollars for our School.
- Matching gifts continue to be an important component of Duke School’s fundraising programs.
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFT LINKS
Thank you to the following companies who contributed to the 2015-16 Annual Fund!
- GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
- IBM Corporation
- Deutsche Bank Americas Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- UBS Giving Program
- Duke Energy Foundation
- Itron Community Investment
- Just Give
- McKesson Foundation, Inc.
- Waters Corporation