Private music lessons are encouraged for all students. Our teachers are experienced with teaching beginning, intermediate and advanced students.
* TO REGISTER, please e-mail individual teachers to receive the days and time of your lessons. Once you've made a schedule, your teacher will send you a registration e-mail.
- Available lessons include piano, voice, guitar, ukulele, bass, recorder and flute.
- Lessons are 30 minutes each and meet once per week.
- Lessons are paid by the semester.
- Payment is due in full upon registration.
- Students have up to three weeks to drop lessons. Students who decide not to continue will receive a refund of the amount paid minus the amount for lessons already received (up to but no more than three).
- Lesson fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the first three weeks.
- Lessons are scheduled only when classes are in session. Please review Duke School’s 2018-19 skeleton calendar for days when classes are not in session.
- Lesson time slots are limited and assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.