Preschool & Lower School After School Program
Duke School's Preschool & Lower School After School Program (ASP) is a general service that provide our families with safe, convenient childcare opportunities after school. ASP begins on the first full day of school and serves students in preschool through fourth grade.
Duke School's ASP does not operate for all students when school is not in session—Parent/Teacher Conference days, Teacher Work Days and faculty/staff Professional Development days. Big Fun Camp is available on those days.
Prime Time—DS Middle School After School Program
Prime Time allows middle school students to discover their passions, engage in healthy activities, and reach for meaningful purposes in a safe, supportive, and enriching environment from 3:30 to 6 PM each day.
Prime Time is an extension of Duke School's Middle School student’s day. Prime Time is open to all middle schoolers and provides a flexible, safe, and enriching environment for students to engage in technology, outdoor, homework help, mindfulness, and play activities and classes. To learn more, visit the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
If you are a current family, please log in to DragonConnect for more information.
- What is Prime Time?
- When can I pick up my child?
- Does Prime Time cost anything?
- How does my child sign up for activities?
- Which activities require advanced sign up? How does my child sign up?
- How often will activities change?
- What about students who participate in sports, band, chorus, and/or drama?
- Can my child participate in more than one activity (ex. tennis and makers)?
- Is there an opt-out option?
- Who are the instructors for Prime Time?
- Is this open to non-Duke School students?