Duke School Summer Camp
June 20-August 4, 2023: Seven Weeks of Fun
Duke School is dedicated to providing children ages 4-15 with recreational and educational summer programs in a safe and nurturing environment. Camps are open to the public—all children are welcome regardless of the school they attend. Our campus is easily accessed from Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Carrboro.
We strive to maintain a staff of educators and counselors who are not only positive role models, but skilled and knowledgeable in the programs they present. Our camps allow new friendships to develop and established ones to grow. Whether you spend one week with us or several, we are hopeful that you will look back on a summer experience full of fond memories that will last a lifetime!
Meet our Team
Auxiliary Assistant: Monica Greene
Auxiliary Programs Administrative Assistant: Shanda White
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 493-2642.
Please Note: Duke School does not pro-rate for partial attendance or absence from a summer camp program.
Camps with low enrollment four weeks prior to the start date may be removed from the summer camp schedule. If this occurs, Duke School will contact families and offer the option of transferring to a different camp. A full refund will be issued if Duke School cancels a camp.
Summer Camp FAQs
- What are Duke School's on-campus safety procedures and protocols in light of COVID-19?
- What are Duke School's Summer Camp hours?
- Who can register to attend camps?
- What is the early bird discount?
- What is the payment policy?
- What are the cancellation and refund policies?
- My camper is sick. Do you prorate payments if my child misses camp due to illness?
- What if I need to make changes to an existing registration?
- What are your expectations for campers?
- Usage of cell phones, iPods, and electronic games
- What should we bring to camp? Where do I drop off/pick up my camper?
- How do I reach camp staff during the day?
- What kind of Individual Support is provided for campers?