Indexed Tuition Application Procedure
The Indexed Tuition process is administered by Clarity. The application should be submitted on the Clarity Website no earlier than November, 2022 (when applications are open).
Paper copies of the application forms will be also available from Clarity. After applying (in November-December), please mail the required forms—recent paystubs, tax returns, and W-2 statements—to Clarity. Please note that Clarity will charge a processing fee of $55 which must be included with your application and forms.
Tuition Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment. The tuition deposit is $1,100 for all students and will be credited towards the student’s tuition according to the payment option chosen in the enrollment confirmation form.
- An enrollment fee of $900 is added for each new enrolled student to Duke School. It is a one-time payment, not to be charged in subsequent years.
- Upon submitting the enrollment form, the tuition deposit is not refundable and the person submitting the form assumes financial responsibility for the full tuition and fees for the entire school year. No portion of tuition, paid or outstanding, will be returned or canceled except under the terms of the Tuition Refund Plan.
- Students and parents agree to adhere to all of the rules and expectations set forth by Duke School.
- It is understood that enrollment is contingent upon the successful completion of the current grade and receipt of the end-of-the-year evaluation. Grade and classroom placement is determined by Duke School.
- A student will not be permitted to re-enter or continue in school if any sums for his/her tuition or other charges are in arrears.
- Duke School reserves the right to dismiss a student when the Head of School, in his sole discretion, judges it to be necessary for the well-being of the student or School. In such an event, the person(s) assuming financial obligation continues to be financially responsible for the entire school year’s tuition.