1. A non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment. The tuition deposit is $1,100 for all students and will be credited towards the student’s tuition according to the payment option chosen in the enrollment confirmation form.
2. Upon submitting the enrollment form, the tuition deposit is not refundable and the person submitting the form assumes financial responsibility for the full tuition and fees for the entire school year. No portion of tuition, paid or outstanding, will be returned or canceled except under the terms of the Tuition Refund Plan.
3. Students and parents agree to adhere to all of the rules and expectations set forth by Duke School.
4. It is understood that enrollment is contingent upon successful completion of the current grade and receipt of end-of-the-year evaluation. Grade and classroom placement is determined by Duke School.
5. A student will not be permitted to re-enter or continue in school if any sums for his/her tuition or other charges are in arrears.
6. Duke School reserves the right to dismiss a student when the Head of School, in his sole discretion, judges it to be necessary for the well being of the student or School. In such an event, the person(s) assuming financial obligation continues to be financially responsible for the entire school year’s tuition.